ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ADVERTISEMENT NO. 16 OF 2022-23
Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proforma application to be made avai/ab/e on the Website of the Commission (http:upsc.gov.in). The link for registration /the- registration she/ he available from 22.012023 to 17.02.2023 (Note: 17.02.2023 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application) for recruitment to 274(65-w) (Two Hundred Seventy Four) posts of Assistant Professor (Broad Speciality) in Group-A, under the Odisha Medical Education Service cadre, for posting in Government MCHs of the State of Odisha, under Health & Family Welfare Department in the Academic Level-12 of ORSP (MCT) Rules, 2019 with usual dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The posts are purely temporary for the present and likely to be made permanent in the future.
- In the event of the non-availability or availability of an insufficient number of eligible women candidate(s) belonging to any particular category, the remaining vacancies will be filled up by male candidate(s) of that category.
- Exchange of reservation between Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will not be considered in the event of the non-availability of eligible and suitable S.C./S.T. candidates.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment is subject to change by the Government without notice, depending upon the exigencies of public service at the discretion of the State Government.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21(twenty-one) years and must not be above the age of 45 (Forty-five) years on the 1st day of January 2022 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1977 and not later than 1st January 2001.
The upper age limit prescribed above shall be relax-able by 5 (five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C), Scheduled Castes (S.C.), Scheduled Tribes (S.T.), Women & Ex-Servicemen.
Provided that, the upper age limit shall be relaxed up to 5(Five) years in case of in-service Doctors serving on an ad hoc basis or contractual basis under the Government or Government undertakings as the case may be.
(SAVE AS PROVIDED ABOVE THE AGE LIMITS PRESCRIBED CAN IN NO CASE BE RELAXED).
The date of birth entered in the High School Certificate or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council will only be accepted by the Commission.
- EDUCATIONAL OUALIFICATION:
- In order to be eligible for direct recruitment, a candidate must —
(i) Have acquired a Post Graduate Degree in the concerned Broad Speciality or any other equivalent degree or qualification prescribed by the MCI/NMC from time to time.
(ii)Those candidates who have undergone Diplomate National Board training in the concerned subject are also eligible for the post of Assistant Professor subject to fulfilling any other criteria regarding Diplomate National Board, prescribed by MCI/NMC from time to time in force.
- Any other ground as per the decision of the Commission.
Application /candidature of a candidate shall be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process when a discrepancy is noticed/ detected.
- HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up the
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of the latest passport size photograph along with a scanned image of his/her full signature and a scanned image of the Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature, and LTI must be clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of the latest passport-size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- On successful/ submission of the Registration, a unique “Permanent Public Service Account Number (PPSÄN)” wi// be assigned to the applicant.
Candidates are required to take a printout of the fina//y submitted online Registration/Re-reqistration and fina//y submitted App/ication forms and put his/her signature under the declaration for submission to OPSCa/onq with copies of requisite certificate & documents as and when asked.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid the last-hour rush. Certificate of Admission to the written examination to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of the OPSC prior to the date of the written examination which will be published in the Website of the Commission and in Newspapers. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the Website of the Commission and produce the same at the Examination center
- for admission to the written examination. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.” Intimation letters” to candidates for written Examination/Document Verification and “Attestation form” shall be uploaded on the website of OPSC prior to the date of Written Examination/Document Verification.
Any complaint on the conduct of the examination must be sent to the grievance wing of the Commission by e-mail (opsonic. ir) within 03 (Three) days of completion of the examination.
- FACILITATION COUNTER:-
To resolve any Technica/ problem faced in fi//ing up of online Registration/
Re-registration and Application forms, a candidate may contact OPSC Technica/ Support over the Telephone at No. 0671-2304707/ 2304141 between 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. & 2.00 P.M. to 5.30 P.M. on For any For Odisha For Government For working For days.
In case of any guidance/information on this advertisement & recruitment, candidates may go through the FAQ available on the website of the Commission or contact the O.P.S.C. Facilitation Counter over Phone No. 0671-2304141/2305611 & Extn,- 227 on any working day between 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. & 2.00 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.
The candidates are required to visit the website of the Commission at http://opsc.qov.in for detailed information about important notices, rejection of applications, the date & time of Written examination/Document verification, and a/so keep track publications of various notices to the effect in the /heading Odia /oca/ daily newspapers for information
Online applications shall be available on the website and can be submitted from 2201.2023 to 17.02.2023 (11.59 AM).
NB: – THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS IF FOUND DEFECTIVE IN ANY RESPECT ARE LIABLE TO BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
DATE: 29.12.2022 ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, CUTTACK.